- Major rewrites of many parts, more reliable, faster
- The code for shingles has been rewritten allowing shingles to now be used when converting a plane into a roof object.
- Windows will be included
- When converting a plane into a roof object, face rotation and pitch will be automatically determined, and will not have to be entered manually.
- Better handling of materials to be quicker
- All code should follow PEP standards, and be easier to read and maintain
- For this release I will be hosting the code on GitHub, which is what I will be doing from now on, as most of the rest of my projects are already on there.
Thursday, December 22, 2016
So back in May, I said it would be a couple weeks until windows were supported. Obviously, it has been much longer than that. School and work have kept me busy, but I have been working on the newest release which will be out before I go back to school in a couple weeks. Some of the improvements for the newest version will be: