How To Use:
- Move folder to Blender Foundation > Blender > Version # > scripts > addons
- Add an object via View 3D > Add > Mesh > JARCH Vis or through the panel at View 3D > Tools > JARCH Vis
- This will create siding, flooring, stairs, roofing, and windows
- It is recommended that you read the wiki first!
- Version 0.1 5/23/15
- Version 0.2 5/24/15
- Fixed scaling issue with siding and flooring, also added the ability to use both metric and imperial units.
- Version 0.3 5/31/15
- Added automatic Z rotation detection for when you convert planes, check manual for changes to that.
- Fixed dimension checking for rotated planes.
- Fixed need to click "Update" after creating siding because of oddly large board settings.
- Added ability to control flooring thickness.
- Version 0.4 6/22/15
- Fixed issue that caused planes that were rotated a certain way and converted that would cause them to be offset.
- Version 0.5 9/12/15
- Added roofing, fixed several other bugs, removed Object IO
- Version 0.6 9/15/15
- Fixed bug with roofing helper object and its placement when on different layers, plus I updated the design for the 3-Tab shingles to make them more accurate and better looking.
- Version 0.7 9/26/15
- Rotation and slope on custom roofing face groups is now figured out, expect for the occasional need to click Flip Rotation. Custom treads on Normal style stairs is now possible. Fixed issue with materials panel on flooring part.
- Version 0.8 1/9/16
- A reverse of the implementation of automatic face rotation detection added in version 0.7. Face rotation and pitch must be added manually.
- Error fix of adding materials to siding objects.
- Added "Herringbone" and "Herringbone Parquet" wood floor patterns.
- Version 0.8.1 1/14/16
- Fixed issue with adding face groups in edit-mode in roofing part.
- Version 0.8.2 1/16/16
- Fixed more issues with converting roofing, as well as some small context issues
- Made it so you can get your original mesh back when converting roofing
- Version 0.8.3 2/6/16
- Fixed issues with screw heads on tin siding
- Version 1.0 1/7/17
- Rewrote large sections of code to be more efficient and to follow PEP 8 standards.
- Added windows
- Shingles are now supported when converting planes to roof objects
- Rotation and pitch are automatically determined when converting planes to roof objects
- Consolidated properties and removed duplicates